This year the event organisers have been able to develop a plan to allow limited numbers of people to be part of the event for the weekend.
Instead of staying in a motel or Travelodge (hotel room only), why not spend a night or two in a First World War tent? This is not only an experience to be remembered, but should be cost effective too!
The “Glamping” package includes;
- Option to stay both on Friday 13th AND Saturday 14th May 2016
- All weekend “Access All Areas” passes (valued at £30 per day per person) for all occupants
- Pre-prepared WW1 style Tents with traditional camp bed
- Use of Showers/toilets onsite
- Access to after hours entertainment.
What more could you want! Just bring a sleeping bag & any food (although food/drink is available on-site separately)….
The offer is currently provided on a “per tent” basis – although if there is demand, we may be able to provide a “per-bed” communal tent too. These large (approx. 14’ ridge or bell) tents can easily accommodate 4 to 5 people on the camp beds.
For the weekend (yours on the Friday & Saturday nights) inclusive of all passes for those resident in the tent, the costs are:
- The cost per tent based on 2 people sharing is £200
- The cost per tent based on 4 people sharing is £350
Please contact us for more details & reserve you tent!